2021 Best Wishes Postcard Design Contest of The French Embassy, featuring 60TH anniversary of IFB Call for participation
A drawing contest is open to illustrate the official 2021 Best wishes postcard of the Embassy of France in Myanmar, the design of which shall feature the 60th anniversary of IFB.
Article 1: Participants
- The contest is open to anyone, professional or amateur artists, without condition of age or nationality. Individual or group entries are permitted. Participant(s) shall complete the registration form (t.ly/edmz).
Article 2: Theme
- The drawing will illustrate the concept of “La culture en partage – Sharing culture” and “the 60 year journey of the French Institute of Myanmar”.
Article 3: Technique and Format
- The participant is free to choose the drawing technique(s): drawing, watercolor, acrylic, oil, graphic design software/tools etc..
- The production must be in landscape size A5, of a width of 21 cm and a height of 14.8 cm.
- 3D work is not allowed.
Article 4: Jury
- The jury is made up of artists, personalities and members of the French embassy.
- The jury shall designate a laureate whose drawing will illustrate the postcard which will be sent to the Myanmar and International personalities and partners of the French Institute of Myanmar.
- The winning design shall meet the following criteria: compliance with the format, aesthetic quality, originality and possibility of reproduction of the drawing.
- The winning design shall be authentic and free from plagiarism/ copyright issues.
Article 5: Submission of Works
- The designs shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent to the French Institute of Myanmar (340 Pyay Road, Sanchaung, Yangon) before 8th December 2020.
Article 6: Award of the Prize
- All creations will be exhibited at the French Institute of Myanmar, 340 Pyay Road, Sanchaung, Yangon.
- The winner will receive the prize from the Embassy of France in Myanmar.
Article 7: Rights
- All participants shall authorize the French Institute of Myanmar to present, use and reproduce the winning design by any process, free of charge and non-exclusive, as part of the celebration of its 60th anniversary.
For more information: please contact the French Institute of Myanmar: email@example.com